Studio in a Bag
The limit on a checked bag for France is 50 lbs. At first the bag weighed 57#s now it's down to 47#s Pray my scales are accurate?
What am I taking?
- back pack and large rolling cart suitcase
- and some kind of expandable art holder with tube
- laptop and mouse, ipad pro and pencil and cords
- head speakers (could NOT find! After call to sister she convinced me to let it go. That was hard.)
- water bottle
- europe plugin and one for mac!
- watercolor + big sponge brushes
- acrylic paint - and mix/squirt bottles
- lace pieces
- pens - so many kinds
- 2 rolls of fabriano paper -45" x 10 yards (rolled together and inserted into tube. I have no idea if they will let me on the plane with this.)
- watercolors tubes and pans
- gouache in many colors
- color pencils
- sketchbooks x 3
- decorative paper
- ink, pen and nibs
Okay. I had to take the cat and hat out of the bag but taking plenty of cat hair. Now adding a lint roller to list. Argh!
Since I will be so isolated and do not want to travel 40 miles on a train to Paris to get forgotten art supplies I have been a bit obsessed with taking as much as possible. And yes, I am going to get more supplies in Paris.
Tomorrow: The art proposal. The one that got me into the art residency. The one that must be completed in 30 days. Call it a mega art marathon.